Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Silly Phrases

*Matt was watching The Polar Express with the boys. There is a scene at the end where the reindeer at tired from pulling the heavy sleigh. M made us all laugh when he announced: If I was a reindeer, I'd totally hit Santa with my antlers for making me pull that heavy sleigh around! We all died laughing!!!

*O has recently learned how to play a few games on the computer. The other day, he wasn't allowed to play computer. When I told him no, I wouldn't turn a game on for him, he told me...That's fine, I'll just watch the blank screen.

*One Saturday morning, a construction crew was across the way. It was early and they were LOUD! Loud enough to wake several of us up, quite early, on a Saturday...but I digress... M, woke up scared to death. He started crying. Finally, Matt figured out where the noise was coming from and I was able to explain it to M. His answer made me chuckle...Oh good (insert relieved sigh here), I thought it was an alien ship landing in our front yard to come and take us!!

*S, has gone from saying lots of funny things...to lots of profound, sassy and silly things! He's getting to the age where he's far more serious than the other two about things.

*S, has taken to wearing sports jerseys as much as possible. His friend gave him several once he outgrew them. I had to make him take his Michigan jersey off yesterday. It had been three days...and nights. I assured him, I'd have it washed in time for the "big game" on New Years. He's getting so big!

*S got all A's on his report card - we were so proud of him! He's a bright boy and a hard worker. His teacher said his behavior is wonderful too!

*M, also got what would be the equivalent of all A's - he still gets number grades. His teacher said we need to work on bringing him more into "reality" without squashing all his creativity...good luck with that one!!!

No comments: