Sunday, November 29, 2009

One of my first Christmas ornaments. My mom gave this to me a few years ago to hang on my tree. It's 30 years old and I love it!

Sweet baby hands "decorating" the tree. I use the term loosely...it was more like setting ornaments on the branch and then letting them fall to the ground while you ran to grab more.

Gracie...my sweet niece. She and her mommy made me this little paper angel when she was just two years old. She's 9 now and has been such a blessing to me! She was so excited to hang it on my tree for me and thrilled that I saved it all these years.

Daddy's job...putting the tree topper on! When I bought it we only had two little boys...I had to add a third snowman to make it right!!

The finished product!!

1 comment:

H. said...

a nice and filled tree, I love it!! I didn't get sentimental about ornaments until I got married..so our tree still has a lot of empty spots :-)