Thursday, August 6, 2009

25 things...about Matt!

I've already done 25 things about me - it's time for one about my sweet husband!


*He is a phenomenal father. He's a better father to our children then I could have ever hoped/prayed for.

*He HATES nailpolish and lip stick. He thinks both are pointless - which is good for me!

*He helps do dishes, put away laundry and wakes up with the kids in the am...sometimes begrudgingly, but he does it!

*He wouldnt' be caught dead in sandals or flip flops. I once made him buy a pair of sandals - he wore them approximately twice.

*He has an uncanny ability to remember large amounts of "useless info.". He is a trivia contestants dream!

*He loves to sing, an hum, and listen to music. He's often told to "plese stop that", by his mean wife.

*He has horrendous handwriting. I expect our oldest son to surpass his ability in the next year or so.

*He put his nose to the grindstone and finished his college degree. He stayed up late, worked hard and studied on saturdays while the kids napped. We were all so proud to watch him walk across the stage and recieve his diploma.

*He crys at movies...he'd deny it and say he had something in his eye....it's adoreable!

*He doesn't seem to notice that I have gained 100 or so pounds since we got married! I tell him all the time that I "falsely advertised", but he doesn't seem to mind.

*He is getting more gray hair and I LOVE it! I think gray hair is horribly attractive on a man!

*His feet grew and he grew an inch after we got married. I guess that means we married young!

*He adores all things GOOGLE.

*He once tried to teach me to drive a stick. I don't know how to drive one.

*He showed me how to change a tire - we now have AAA.

*He will only eat apples, bananas and grapes. No other fruit will pass his lips.

*He doesn't like cake - unless it's chocolate and even then it isn't his favorite.

*He is an avid reader. He has helped to instill this in our children too!

*He once agreed to paint our living room with me over our anniversary!

*When we were newly married, I often had problems falling asleep at night and would have excess "anxiety"....Matt would often stay awake until I fell asleep..he never complained.

*My dear sweet husband can't cook. He reads the directions to make Mac N Cheese and actually uses measuring cups when he cooks it...he even uses the timer!

*He HATES playing games...board games, card games...he isn't a game player. He enjoys playing Chess and a good Trivia game here and there, but that's it. He's even been known to throw an entire pile of cards off the table when he's loosing.

*He plays with our kids in the few hours he's home from work more than I do in a full day.

*His drive to provide for his family has overidden his desire for a new job.

*He loves chick o sticks. Enough said about that one.

No comments: