Monday, August 29, 2011

WARNING

Confessions:
I don't proofread my blog.
I have horrible grammar and spelling.
I often misuse the words: your and you're.
I don't wash my hair every day.
I often leave my dirty clothes on the floor.
I never put my vacuum away...I have come to see it as room "decor".
I yell at my kids...I've even told them to "shut up" on more than one occasion.
I spend too much time on the computer.
I'm a photographer...but I don't really know what I'm doing half the time.
I HATE unloading the dishwasher.
I despise when people sleep without pillowcases or sheets on their beds. I find it disgusting - but remember, I don't wash my hair every day, so...
I would home school my kids if my husband would allow it.
If I home schooled my children, they would NOT be smart.
I hardly ever cry.
I hate when people sing to their spouses at their weddings...or to me...it makes me laugh.
I am not romantic...at all.

No comments: