Friday, January 28, 2011

Random

Stolen

10 years ago I was: a newlywed, who had just experienced a miscarriage.
5 years ago I was: mommy to two small boys, about to be a mommy of three.
1 year ago I was: probably posting a blog ;)
Yesterday I was: at the hospital with my sister Mary and my sweet nephew Asher.

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Chips
2. Hummus
3. Granola Bars
4. Cheese Its - which I never buy because I'd eat the whole box
5. Popcorn with Ranch seasoning.

5 songs I know all the words to:
1. Jesus Loves Me
2. How Great Thou Art
3. The Sponge Bob theme song
4. Be Thou My Vision
5. Put A Ring On It

5 things I would do with a million dollars:
1. Tithe
2. Invest
3. Put some away for the kids
4. Share with family/friends
5. Build a new studio and get a new camera

5 favorite TV shows:
1. Greys
2. Ace of Cakes
3. Private Practice
4. The Nanny
5. Teen Mom

5 things I am thankful for:
1. My family
2. Friends
3. God
4. A home
5. My husband - I'm certain there is none better suited for me than him!

2 names I go by:
1. Mom
2. Beth Anne

2 parts of your heritage
1. Italian
2. Yugoslavian

2 things that scare me:
1. Centipedes
2. Being afraid

2 of my every day essentials:
1. Diet Coke
2. My SSNRI ;)

2 things I am wearing right now:
1. Nightgown
2. socks

2 of my favorite bands/musical artists (at the moment):
1. Bruno Mars
2. Hillsong

2 things I want in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Honesty
2. Laughter

2 truths: (stole answers from votemom)
1. No word from God will ever fail
2. Satan already lost

2 physical things that appeal to me in the opposite sex:
1. Good teeth
2. Dark Hair

2 of my favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Taking photographs

2 things I want really badly:
1. A new camera
2. For my sons to grow up to be men of God.

2 places I want to go on vacation:
1. Africa
2. Disney!!

2 ways I am stereotypically a chick:
1. I hate squashing bugs
2. I like to talk. A lot.

2 things I normally wouldn't admit:
1. I don't wash my hair every day
2. I play games on Webkinz.

2 things I am thinking about right now:
1. I need to go to bed.
2. I'm overly sensitve.

2 stores you shop at:
1. Target!
2. Walmart

2 people I would like to see taking this quiz:
1. Matt - although I'm certain he won't.
2. My sister Nancy

2 people I haven't talked to in a while:
1. My sister Sara
2. Julie

1 comment:

Just Me said...

I miss you so much it hurts. I want to talk to you, I wish we had more time.I thought we had more time,Beth I miss you. I need my sisters I need my family. I thought we had more time!